If you’re experiencing the following or other challenges as a result of the bushfires, our counsellors are here to support you. Access up to 10 counselling sessions, free of charge and without a GP referral. We’re continuing to provide services during the COVID-19 situation, via telephone and video appointments. Local face-to-face appointments will resume in the future. We encourage you to contact us for more information or to make an appointment.
• Feeling stressed, worried, anxious or overwhelmed?
• Having trouble sleeping?
• Experiencing distress or bad memories
that impact on your daily activities?
• Feeling a sense of panic, loss or anger?
• Experiencing relationship difficulties?
• Withdrawing from your usual activities?
• Feeling teary, numb or detached?
This service is funded by the Gippsland Primary Health Network, which is leading the mental health response to bushfire-affected areas of Gippsland.